Jockey Ruben Rojas is facing multiple charges after Delaware State Police arrested him in connection with the July 29 shooting of a trainer at Delaware Park.
The Ontario Racing Commission has suspended trainer Brian Lynch following his recent arrest Woodbine. He was charged with making death threats and dangerous operation of a motor vehicle.
Iowa-based jockey Ramsay Zimmerman was arrested in Des Moines and charged with four felonies, including possession and intent to deliver crack cocaine and heroin, the morning of May 10.
A warrant has been issued in a California county for the arrest of jockey Patrick Valenzuela, who failed to appear at a recent hearing associated with a charge against him for driving under the influence.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California