Jockey Ruben Rojas is facing multiple charges after Delaware State Police arrested him in connection with the July 29 shooting of a trainer at Delaware Park.
The Ontario Racing Commission has suspended trainer Brian Lynch following his recent arrest Woodbine. He was charged with making death threats and dangerous operation of a motor vehicle.
Iowa-based jockey Ramsay Zimmerman was arrested in Des Moines and charged with four felonies, including possession and intent to deliver crack cocaine and heroin, the morning of May 10.
A warrant has been issued in a California county for the arrest of jockey Patrick Valenzuela, who failed to appear at a recent hearing associated with a charge against him for driving under the influence.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell
- Sunday Silence Dominates Broodmare Sires
- Birdatthewire Targets Molly Pitcher Stakes
- Ortiz Lands 1,000th Win in John Morrisey
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- A Longshot in the Vanderbilt Handicap