A 'Celebration of the Life of Arnold Kirkpatrick' will be held Dec. 3 in the second floor clubhouse of Keeneland from 3:30-5:30 p.m.
Arnold Kirkpatrick, a real estate broker who was a former part owner of the Thoroughbred Record, died last night in Central Kentucky.
Real estate investors continue to go after farms in Central Kentucky and Ocala, Fla. Many of the properties are remaining agricultural in nature, according to real estate agents.
Lifelong Kentucky Thoroughbred horseman Robert Estill Courtney Sr. has been named Honored Guest of the Thoroughbred Club of America's 72nd annual Testimonial Dinner. Courtney, owner of Crestfield Farm outside Lexington, Ky., will be honored at Keeneland Race Course the evening of Nov. 1.
Most Popular Stories
- The Great War No Longer Pursuing Derby
- Field Favored at Close of Derby Wager Pool 3
- Rebel Still Possibilty for Take Charge Brandi
- Far From Over Interest Sold, Wood Next
- The Big Beast Sharp in Winning Return
- Dortmund, Lord Nelson Set for San Felipe
- Daredevil Still Ready for Rescheduled Swale
- Cavalryman Dies After Injury at Meydan
- El Kabeir Breezes for Gotham
- French Group I Winner Creator Dies at 29