A 'Celebration of the Life of Arnold Kirkpatrick' will be held Dec. 3 in the second floor clubhouse of Keeneland from 3:30-5:30 p.m.
Arnold Kirkpatrick, a real estate broker who was a former part owner of the Thoroughbred Record, died last night in Central Kentucky.
Real estate investors continue to go after farms in Central Kentucky and Ocala, Fla. Many of the properties are remaining agricultural in nature, according to real estate agents.
Lifelong Kentucky Thoroughbred horseman Robert Estill Courtney Sr. has been named Honored Guest of the Thoroughbred Club of America's 72nd annual Testimonial Dinner. Courtney, owner of Crestfield Farm outside Lexington, Ky., will be honored at Keeneland Race Course the evening of Nov. 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Belinda Stronach Keynote Speaker at Pan Am Conference
- NYRA Privatization Stalls During NY Budget Wrangling
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- Breeders' Cup, NTRA Launch New Contest Website
- Two Juveniles Post Fastest Times at Barretts
- Sunny Ridge Named New Jersey's 2016 Horse of the Year
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby