A 'Celebration of the Life of Arnold Kirkpatrick' will be held Dec. 3 in the second floor clubhouse of Keeneland from 3:30-5:30 p.m.
Arnold Kirkpatrick, a real estate broker who was a former part owner of the Thoroughbred Record, died last night in Central Kentucky.
Real estate investors continue to go after farms in Central Kentucky and Ocala, Fla. Many of the properties are remaining agricultural in nature, according to real estate agents.
Lifelong Kentucky Thoroughbred horseman Robert Estill Courtney Sr. has been named Honored Guest of the Thoroughbred Club of America's 72nd annual Testimonial Dinner. Courtney, owner of Crestfield Farm outside Lexington, Ky., will be honored at Keeneland Race Course the evening of Nov. 1.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Challenge a Lucrative Entry for Starters
- Canterbury Requests 70 Racing Dates for 2015
- Can Calculator Figure in BC Juvenile?
- That Handicapping Show: Hagyard Fayette S.
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud