Carl Moore Management's Chamberlain Bridge became the first North American horse to earn a spot in the 2010 Breeders' Cup when he posted a 4 1/2-length win in the $118,000 Arlington Sprint June 26.
Ken Meeker and Carson Springs Farm's Fifteen Rounds emerged victorious after engaging Elusive Jazz in a stretch-long duel to win the $150,000 Arlington Breeders' Cup Sprint by a neck in stakes-record time of 1:08.51 under jockey Chris Emigh.
Gold Storm survived a three-horse speed battle to win the $147,000 Arlington Breeders' Cup Sprint on Saturday at Arlington Park.
Lloyd Madison Farms IV LLC's multiple graded stakes winner Champali figures to be a short-priced favorite in a small field of five for Saturday's $150,000 Arlington Breeders' Cup Sprint at Arlington Park.
Out of My Way came from just off the pace to capture Saturday's $100,000 Arlington Sprint by three lengths.
Jimmy & Dennis Richard's Bonapaw is likely to be a heavy favorite in a compact field of five in Saturday's $100,000 Arlington Sprint, a six-furlong dash for 3-year-olds & upward at Arlington Park.
Bet On Sunshine, the 7-10 favorite, beat pacesetter Tic N Tin by a nose Saturday to capture the $100,000 Arlington Sprint Handicap for the third straight time.
David P. Holloway Racing Stable Inc's Bet On Sunshine returns to Arlington Park Saturday in search of his third consecutive victory in the $100,000 Arlington Sprint.
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- California Chrome Shines Again in San Felipe
- Palace Malice Returns a Winner in GP Handicap
- Sahara Sky Storms to Second San Carlos Win
- Ring Weekend Springs Tampa Bay Derby Upset
- Featured Horse Profile: Palace Malice
- Indian Charlie Son Drills Fast Furlong at OBS
- Winning Prize Streaks Home in Kilroe Mile
- Euphrosyne Elevated to Honeybee Victory
- Testa Rossi Cruises in Florida Oaks Stretch