Carl Moore Management's Chamberlain Bridge became the first North American horse to earn a spot in the 2010 Breeders' Cup when he posted a 4 1/2-length win in the $118,000 Arlington Sprint June 26.
Ken Meeker and Carson Springs Farm's Fifteen Rounds emerged victorious after engaging Elusive Jazz in a stretch-long duel to win the $150,000 Arlington Breeders' Cup Sprint by a neck in stakes-record time of 1:08.51 under jockey Chris Emigh.
Gold Storm survived a three-horse speed battle to win the $147,000 Arlington Breeders' Cup Sprint on Saturday at Arlington Park.
Lloyd Madison Farms IV LLC's multiple graded stakes winner Champali figures to be a short-priced favorite in a small field of five for Saturday's $150,000 Arlington Breeders' Cup Sprint at Arlington Park.
Out of My Way came from just off the pace to capture Saturday's $100,000 Arlington Sprint by three lengths.
Jimmy & Dennis Richard's Bonapaw is likely to be a heavy favorite in a compact field of five in Saturday's $100,000 Arlington Sprint, a six-furlong dash for 3-year-olds & upward at Arlington Park.
Bet On Sunshine, the 7-10 favorite, beat pacesetter Tic N Tin by a nose Saturday to capture the $100,000 Arlington Sprint Handicap for the third straight time.
David P. Holloway Racing Stable Inc's Bet On Sunshine returns to Arlington Park Saturday in search of his third consecutive victory in the $100,000 Arlington Sprint.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Main Sequence Class of Loaded United Nations
- Los Alamitos Enjoys Opening-Day Handle Spike
- New Whip Rule's First Day No Problem in SoCal
- KY Horse Park Transitioning to Black Fences
- Barbados Returns in Carry Back
- Java's War Seeks Elusive Win in Singspiel
- Race Day Heads Loaded Salvator Mile
- Fox Sports 1 to Broadcast United Nations S.
- Shaman Ghost Looks for Queen's Plate Magic