Bill Walmsley, the long-time president of the Arkansas Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association and former president of the National HBPA, has been appointed by Gov. Mike Beebe to the Arkansas Court of Appeals.
Most Popular Stories
- Gelfenstein Farm Blossoms in Ocala
- Wallyanna Back for More in Saranac
- Kentucky to Tackle Drug Compounder Concerns
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Saratoga Racing Secretary Gabriel Leaving
- Nebraska Court to Decide on Instant Racing
- Minnesota-Breds Featured at Canterbury
- Indiana Proposes Emergency Cobalt Threshold
- TimeformUS Weekend Plays: Woodward Stakes
- Will Wise Dan Triumph in the Bernard Baruch?