With the Triple Crown behind him, trainer Doug O'Neill seems more determined than ever to fight a 45-day suspension for an elevated level of total carbon dioxide in a horse he raced at Del Mar in 2010.
Trainer Doug O'Neill has been handed a conditional 45-day suspension and a $15,000 fine as the result of a horse in his care racing in 2010 with an elevated level of total carbon dioxide.
Trainer Doug O'Neill could face a suspension and fine stemming from a 2010 finding in California that a horse in his care had an elevated level of total carbon dioxide in his blood system.
Most Popular Stories
- Mr. Z Camp Still Undecided on Preakness
- Old English Rancho Owner Johnston Dies at 77
- Mubtaahij to Aim for Belmont Stakes
- New Injury Diagnosis for International Star
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- New Racing Fantasy Game Focuses on Jockeys
- Officials Optimistic as Monmouth Meet Nears
- Grade I Winner The Tin Man Dies at 17
- Kid Cruz Returning to MD for Pimlico Special