With the Triple Crown behind him, trainer Doug O'Neill seems more determined than ever to fight a 45-day suspension for an elevated level of total carbon dioxide in a horse he raced at Del Mar in 2010.
Trainer Doug O'Neill has been handed a conditional 45-day suspension and a $15,000 fine as the result of a horse in his care racing in 2010 with an elevated level of total carbon dioxide.
Trainer Doug O'Neill could face a suspension and fine stemming from a 2010 finding in California that a horse in his care had an elevated level of total carbon dioxide in his blood system.
Most Popular Stories
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- The Jockey Club Elects Six New Members
- RCI Votes Increased Multiple NSAID Penalties
- Thoro-Graph Products Added to Equibase.com
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Haskin: Viva Travers!
- Brief Fair Meet at Timonium Begins Aug. 22
- Champion English Channel Relocates to Calumet
- Understanding the Biomechanics of Lameness