Sarah Lynx, the lone filly in the field of 16 for the Pattison Canadian International (Can-IT), snuck through at the rail and turned the $1.49 million event into a romp at 22-1 odds Oct. 16 over a yielding course at Woodbine.
Redwood has been pegged as the slight 4-1 morning line favorite for the $1.5 million Pattison Canadian International (Can-IT) at Woodbine Oct. 15 as a record 16 horses were entered.
Trainer John Gosden is hoping for softer ground in the Oct. 2 Arc de l'Triomphe.
Each year, it seems the Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT) paints the same bleak picture for the American grass horses.
Arctic Cosmos made his debut in group I company a winning one as he stormed home under William Buick to capture the Ladbrokes St. Leger Stakes (Eng-I) by 1 3/4-lengths at Doncaster Sept. 11.
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Stall Guns for Departing's Grade I in Whitney
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job
- Del Mar Once Again Shifting Races Off Turf
- Darley's Hard Spun to Return From Japan
- Millionaire Halo Dolly Retired from Racing
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Keeneland September Catalogs More Than 4,000
- Handle Declines at Churchill-Owned Tracks
- Best Pal is Next Chapter for Story to Tell