Sarah Lynx, the lone filly in the field of 16 for the Pattison Canadian International (Can-IT), snuck through at the rail and turned the $1.49 million event into a romp at 22-1 odds Oct. 16 over a yielding course at Woodbine.
Redwood has been pegged as the slight 4-1 morning line favorite for the $1.5 million Pattison Canadian International (Can-IT) at Woodbine Oct. 15 as a record 16 horses were entered.
Trainer John Gosden is hoping for softer ground in the Oct. 2 Arc de l'Triomphe.
Each year, it seems the Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT) paints the same bleak picture for the American grass horses.
Arctic Cosmos made his debut in group I company a winning one as he stormed home under William Buick to capture the Ladbrokes St. Leger Stakes (Eng-I) by 1 3/4-lengths at Doncaster Sept. 11.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Tepin Works; Trip to Royal Ascot Uncertain
- Enola Gray Passes Two-Turn Test in Melair
- Diva Express, I'm a Looker Dead Heat at CD
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- First U.S. Winner for Algorithms
- Exaggerator Carries Delta Jackpot Flag