Sarah Lynx, the lone filly in the field of 16 for the Pattison Canadian International (Can-IT), snuck through at the rail and turned the $1.49 million event into a romp at 22-1 odds Oct. 16 over a yielding course at Woodbine.
Redwood has been pegged as the slight 4-1 morning line favorite for the $1.5 million Pattison Canadian International (Can-IT) at Woodbine Oct. 15 as a record 16 horses were entered.
Trainer John Gosden is hoping for softer ground in the Oct. 2 Arc de l'Triomphe.
Each year, it seems the Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT) paints the same bleak picture for the American grass horses.
Arctic Cosmos made his debut in group I company a winning one as he stormed home under William Buick to capture the Ladbrokes St. Leger Stakes (Eng-I) by 1 3/4-lengths at Doncaster Sept. 11.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Classic Empire Back to Work in Ocala
- Tamarando Retired, Will Stand at Harris Farms
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage
- Kitten's Cat Poised for Spiral Stakes
- UAE Derby Features Japan's Kentucky Derby Qualifier
- Strong U.S. contingent in Golden Shaheen
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale