Multiple grade I winner Smiling Tiger has been entered in the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November select mixed sale.
The Keeneland September yearling sale enjoyed upswings in gross, average price, and median price for the second year in a row. Read what buyers and sellers had to say about the market.
Reiley McDonald has had several partners in Eaton Sales over the years. But now he is the sole proprietor of the Kentucky-based agency that is one of the top consignors in the Thoroughbred auction world.
Falling prices at boutique sales in France and Saratoga suggest the prices for fancy horses in Keeneland's select sessions will be more vulnerable this year.
From the very beginning of the Keeneland September yearling sale in Lexington, it was apparent that there would be a major correction in the market for young horses as key business figures suffered significant setbacks. Here are comments from auction participants during the first week of the sale.
Effective Jan. 1, Arthur "Archie" St. George will become a partner in Eaton Sales, one of the world's leading Thoroughbred auction consignors.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish-bred Pure Champion Wins in New Zealand
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Waller Tallies Group I Double in Australia
- Sherman Says 'Chrome' Looks as Good as Ever
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Top Filly Princess of Sylmar Retired
- Big Gains Mark Keeneland Sale's Day 11
- Illinois Board Has Tough Call on 2015 Dates
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Pedigree Analysis: Inbreeding Trends