Multiple grade I winner Smiling Tiger has been entered in the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November select mixed sale.
The Keeneland September yearling sale enjoyed upswings in gross, average price, and median price for the second year in a row. Read what buyers and sellers had to say about the market.
Reiley McDonald has had several partners in Eaton Sales over the years. But now he is the sole proprietor of the Kentucky-based agency that is one of the top consignors in the Thoroughbred auction world.
Falling prices at boutique sales in France and Saratoga suggest the prices for fancy horses in Keeneland's select sessions will be more vulnerable this year.
From the very beginning of the Keeneland September yearling sale in Lexington, it was apparent that there would be a major correction in the market for young horses as key business figures suffered significant setbacks. Here are comments from auction participants during the first week of the sale.
Effective Jan. 1, Arthur "Archie" St. George will become a partner in Eaton Sales, one of the world's leading Thoroughbred auction consignors.
Most Popular Stories
- Dude! Imperative Shocks Charles Town Classic
- Dynamic Impact Nabs 'Hawk in Illinois Derby
- Cairo Prince Injured, Out of Kentucky Derby
- Featured Horse Profile: Frac Daddy
- Kid Cruz Wins Tesio, Enters Preakness Picture
- 'Bea' Changes Tactics, Captures Sugar Maple
- Reddam's Bond Holder Succumbs to Laminitis
- Kentucky Derby Stars Come Out at Keeneland
- California Chrome Cruises at Los Alamitos
- Mr Speaker Takes Down Coolmore Lexington