The addition of an Arabian race to the Breeders' Cup program has some upside. read blog
Breeders' Cup was approved Sept. 19 to card a $150,000 stakes for Arabians on the first day of its World Championships, but not before the CHRB grilled the organization on its plan to shift all or part of the money to purses.
Despite complaints, a rule requiring safety vests for anyone riding a horse Kentucky racetracks and training centers will still be implemented, although a month later than planned.
Most Popular Stories
- King Kamehameha Son Dominates in Hong Kong
- TimeformUS: The Hollywood Park Swan Song
- Ritvo to Receive Lou Smith Memorial Award
- Ken Ramsey on Kitten's Joy
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- Researchers Developing Equine Sweet Itch Test
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams