Blood-Horse magazine, a staple of the Thoroughbred racing industry since 1916, has unveiled a tablet edition that is available on both iPad and Android devices at no additional cost to subscribers.
Sequel Stallions New York has released a mobile application that enables New York breeders to easily access information on all the stallions, submit mares, run nicks, and much more from their phones, iPads, and tablets.
The New York Racing Association announced that starting Saturday, Oct. 18, visitors to NYRA.com will be offered a special, two-day sneak preview of new, HD video capabilities.
Kenny and Sue McPeek, past winners of the Big Sport of Turfdom Award, announced the launch of their iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch application Horse Races NOW!
TrackMaster has launched the TrackMaster Pocket Handicapper app for iPhones and for smartphones running the Android operating system.
The Jockey Club Information Systems Inc. on June 3 unveiled the Equineline Sales Catalog app for the iPad, the company's first product customized for Apple's popular tablet.
Owners and breeders can now use the camera within their iPhones to take and submit identification photos for foal registration following the launch of The Jockey Club Registry application (app).
Most Popular Stories
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Uncertainty as Delaware Drops Pletcher Case
- Beshear, Moses to Speak at Round Table
- Desormeaux Failed Breathalyzer at Del Mar
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- Lady Eli Showing Improvement From Laminitis
- Untapable Looks for Shuvee Relief
- First Winners for Pair of Louisiana Stallions
- Gimme Da Lute Brings Class to Real Good Deal
- Real Solution Acquired by Calumet Farm