How does racing at age 2 impact a horse's chances in the Kentucky Derby? read blog
Trainer Todd Pletcher, who will saddle heavy favorite Verrazano in the April 6 Wood Memorial (gr. I), gently debunked the "Derby Jinx" about a horse winning the Kentucky Derby without racing at 2.
Most Popular Stories
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Jose Ortiz Rides Five Winners at Aqueduct
- Gulfstream Set for Historic Championship Meet
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- CHRB Medication Rule Modifications for 2017