How does racing at age 2 impact a horse's chances in the Kentucky Derby? read blog
Trainer Todd Pletcher, who will saddle heavy favorite Verrazano in the April 6 Wood Memorial (gr. I), gently debunked the "Derby Jinx" about a horse winning the Kentucky Derby without racing at 2.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for April 21, 2015
- Derby: War Story, Mr. Z to Breeze Wednesday
- Mubtaahij Works Three Furlongs at Arlington
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend
- Kentucky Oaks Notes, April 21
- McKathans Saw Early Brilliance of 'Pharoah'
- Mubtaahij the X Factor in Kentucky Derby
- Motion to Send out Kitten's Point in Bewitch
- WV Analysis: Purses Can't Support Race Dates