How does racing at age 2 impact a horse's chances in the Kentucky Derby? read blog
Trainer Todd Pletcher, who will saddle heavy favorite Verrazano in the April 6 Wood Memorial (gr. I), gently debunked the "Derby Jinx" about a horse winning the Kentucky Derby without racing at 2.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby