Anything But Quiet, a multiple Louisiana stakes winner, has been retired from racing and is booked to First Samurai.
Front-running Connor's Call, owned by Valene Farms, won the $91,485 colts and geldings division, while Marcia LaMarche's Anything But Quiet came from off the pace to win the $93,685 fillies division of the Louisiana Futurity Friday at Fair Grounds.
Most Popular Stories
- Stanford Among Seven for Curlin Stakes Test
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad
- Belmont Average Handle, Attendance Declined
- Durkin Named TCA Honored Guest
- Reports of Mares Bred Due by Aug. 1.
- Curalina Gets CCA Oaks After 'Chatterbox' DQ
- French Bloodstock Agent Moquet Dies at Age 46
- Track Defends Trainer Suspended for Positive
- Wild Dude Stuns Masochistic in Bing Crosby
- F-T Moves Midlantic December Sale to 2016