A federal judge has dismissed an anti-trust lawsuit filed by a Maryland harness track against Churchill Downs, TrackNet Media Group, and other parties over full-card simulcasting.
Most Popular Stories
- Mucho Macho Man Returns to Gulfstream Tab
- Hong Kong Cup: Winfried Engelbrecht-Bresges
- Multiple Grade I Winner Flat Out Retired
- Multiple GI Winner Richard's Kid to Magali
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- CHRB to Meet as Hollywood Park Closure Nears
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park