Anthony R. Campbell has resigned as a director of the board of Magna Entertainment Corp., the third director to leave the company in a month, and the second in the span of five days. In separate filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, company officials said they were engaged in discussions over potential "in-court or out-of-court" reorganizations.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Obviously Targets Del Mar Mile Three-Peat
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- CHRB Amends Fee Scale for Losing Jockeys
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Seaway Draws Well-Balanced Field of 11
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- Big Blue Kitten Back in Jersey's Cliff Hanger
- TVG to Have Enhanced Pacific Classic Coverage
- Champion Benny the Bull to Bridlewood in 2015