Preakness Stakes (gr. I) winner Pine Bluff has been moved to Danny Duncan's 21 and Change near Trinity, Texas.
Trainer Don Rice, who was recently injured at his Central Florida farm, died Jan. 6 at a Gainesville hospital, Tampa Bay Downs has reported. He was 72.
Populi, dam of champion Vanlandingham, was euthanized Sept. 25 because of the infirmities of old age.
Little Missouri, a grade I winner and sire of champion and classic winner Prairie Bayou, was euthanized Sept. 8 because of the infirmities of old age.
Whiffling, whose son Prairie Bayou won the 1993 Preakness Stakes (gr. I) and the year's 3-year-old male championship, was euthanized Dec. 5 at the de Kwiatkowski family's Calumet Farm near Lexington because of the infirmities of old age.
Most Popular Stories
- Little Alexis Set for Test After Bullet Move
- Saratoga to Hold 'Low Roller' Tourney Monday
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- EquiLottery Touts Horsemen Group's Support
- Next Year's OBSC March to be Open Format
- Daddy Does Best
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys
- Messara New Manager at Arrowfield Stud
- TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Plays
- Frac Daddy Inherits San Diego's Favorite Role