Preakness Stakes (gr. I) winner Pine Bluff has been moved to Danny Duncan's 21 and Change near Trinity, Texas.
Trainer Don Rice, who was recently injured at his Central Florida farm, died Jan. 6 at a Gainesville hospital, Tampa Bay Downs has reported. He was 72.
Populi, dam of champion Vanlandingham, was euthanized Sept. 25 because of the infirmities of old age.
Little Missouri, a grade I winner and sire of champion and classic winner Prairie Bayou, was euthanized Sept. 8 because of the infirmities of old age.
Whiffling, whose son Prairie Bayou won the 1993 Preakness Stakes (gr. I) and the year's 3-year-old male championship, was euthanized Dec. 5 at the de Kwiatkowski family's Calumet Farm near Lexington because of the infirmities of old age.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Lady Aurelia Awaits Queen Mary at Ascot
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Bensons Hope to Let Good Times Roll in Derby
- Court Ruling Important in Hobby Law Tax Cases
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Ramseys Go It Alone with Oscar Nominated