Preakness Stakes (gr. I) winner Pine Bluff has been moved to Danny Duncan's 21 and Change near Trinity, Texas.
Trainer Don Rice, who was recently injured at his Central Florida farm, died Jan. 6 at a Gainesville hospital, Tampa Bay Downs has reported. He was 72.
Populi, dam of champion Vanlandingham, was euthanized Sept. 25 because of the infirmities of old age.
Little Missouri, a grade I winner and sire of champion and classic winner Prairie Bayou, was euthanized Sept. 8 because of the infirmities of old age.
Whiffling, whose son Prairie Bayou won the 1993 Preakness Stakes (gr. I) and the year's 3-year-old male championship, was euthanized Dec. 5 at the de Kwiatkowski family's Calumet Farm near Lexington because of the infirmities of old age.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief a Massive Favorite in Big 'Cap
- Metaboss Working Toward Spiral Start
- The Big Beast Looking at Stakes Return
- Armin van Buuren Tops Preakness InfieldFest
- Friday's Islamorada Could Impact Triple Crown
- Help Wanted: Keeneland Hosting Job Fair
- Status Quo for 2015-16 Florida Racing Dates
- Coffee Pot Brews a Good One in Carpe Diem
- Weather Forces Racing, Event Cancellations
- Major Stakes Winners Show Up for Hillsborough