Kissin Kris, winner of the 1993 Haskell Invitational (gr. I) and the earner of over $1.6 million in his racing career, has moved from Tommy Town Thoroughbreds in California to Canada's Esquirol Farm.
Canadian Derby (Can-III) winner Footprint puts his three-race winning streak on the line against a field that looks significantly tougher in the $200,000 British Columbia Breeders' Cup Derby (Can-III) at Hastings Park Sept. 23.
Principle Secret, one of the country's most heralded 2-year-olds in 2006, will try to turn the tables on unbeaten Try To Fly as he makes his second 2007 start in Sunday's contentious Lazaro S. Barrera Memorial Stakes (gr. III) for 3-year-olds at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Relieving Laminitis Pain in the Field
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- Ria Antonia Posts Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Trainer Chleborad Secures 1,000th Career Win