Kissin Kris, winner of the 1993 Haskell Invitational (gr. I) and the earner of over $1.6 million in his racing career, has moved from Tommy Town Thoroughbreds in California to Canada's Esquirol Farm.
Canadian Derby (Can-III) winner Footprint puts his three-race winning streak on the line against a field that looks significantly tougher in the $200,000 British Columbia Breeders' Cup Derby (Can-III) at Hastings Park Sept. 23.
Principle Secret, one of the country's most heralded 2-year-olds in 2006, will try to turn the tables on unbeaten Try To Fly as he makes his second 2007 start in Sunday's contentious Lazaro S. Barrera Memorial Stakes (gr. III) for 3-year-olds at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Arlington, Hawthorne Reach Dates Agreement
- Thunderstorm Forces Ellis to Cancel Races
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell