Kissin Kris, winner of the 1993 Haskell Invitational (gr. I) and the earner of over $1.6 million in his racing career, has moved from Tommy Town Thoroughbreds in California to Canada's Esquirol Farm.
Canadian Derby (Can-III) winner Footprint puts his three-race winning streak on the line against a field that looks significantly tougher in the $200,000 British Columbia Breeders' Cup Derby (Can-III) at Hastings Park Sept. 23.
Principle Secret, one of the country's most heralded 2-year-olds in 2006, will try to turn the tables on unbeaten Try To Fly as he makes his second 2007 start in Sunday's contentious Lazaro S. Barrera Memorial Stakes (gr. III) for 3-year-olds at Hollywood Park.
Most Popular Stories
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus
- A New Brand of Hero
- AAEP Panel Calls for Additional EIPH Research
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- Big Move Forward on Concussion Protocol