Kingman took to the less than ideal turf conditions at Deauville Aug. 17 and further bolstered his rank as Europe's top miler with a comfortable win in the Prix du Haras de Fresnay-Le-Buffard Jacques Le Marois (Fr-I).
Trainer John Gosden has declared 3-year-old Kingman in peak fitness ahead of his bid for a fourth consecutive top-level win in the Prix du Haras de Fresnay-Le-Buffard Jacques Le Marois (Fr-I) Aug. 17 at Deauville.
Toronado proved up to the challenge of facing top competition in his seasonal debut when the 4-year-old held off a late challenge from Verrazano to secure a victory in the Queen Anne Stakes (Eng-I) June 17 at Royal Ascot.
Al Shaqab Racing's group I winner Toronado heads a field of 10 entered for the Queen Anne Stakes (Eng-I) June 15, opening day at Royal Ascot.
Back at the top of his game, French star Cirrus des Aigles took control early in the Prix d'Ispahan (Fr. I) May 25 at Longchamp and won from comfortably from hard-trying Anodin.
Maxios upstaged favorite Olympic Glory in the Qatar Prix du Moulin de Longchamp (Fr-I) Sept. 16 at Longchamp, romping home by five lengths in his second group I victory of 2013.
After a pair of runner-up finishes last season, Wertheimer and Frere homebred Anodin, a full brother to three-time Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) winner Goldikova, secured a clear victory in his 3-year-old debut.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Ricardo Beats Baze in Champions Challenge
- Brockton Fair Invites Suffolk Downs Horsemen
- Keeneland September continues steady progress
- MGC Offers Help for Displaced Suffolk Workers
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Kandaly, 1994 Louisiana Derby Winner, Dies
- 2013 Breeding Activity Statistics Released