On March 7 at Santa Anita Park the track and Seabiscuit Heritage Foundation will celebrate the 75th Anniversary of Seabiscuit and Red Pollard's history-making win in the Santa Anita Handicap of 1940.
- By Steve Haskin
If you ask someone to pick out one memorable victory by Ruffian they would have a hard time singling one out. That is because Ruffian's career was not made up of one or two standout performances. read blog
Trainer Jim Bond explains why Saratoga is special. Jim tells how long he has been training at Saratoga, how many horses he has running at the meet this year, and the New York Bred program. watch video
Experience a tour of the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame while highlighting Saratoga's 150th Anniversary. watch video
Atlantic City Race Course, which held its six-day Turf Festival of live racing earlier this year but is open year-round for full-card simulcasts, will pass another milestone July 22 when it celebrates its 65th anniversary.
Most Popular Stories
- TJC Acquires Majority Interest in Blood-Horse
- Charles Town, Oaklawn Cancel Friday Cards
- Insights on Jockey Club's Purchase of B-H
- Baffert: Dortmund is 'Figuring it Out'
- McCarron Named New Trainer at Merryland Farm
- Churchill Weighs In on Its Racing Operations
- Horton Considers Rebel for Take Charge Brandi
- North Dakota May Owe Bankrupt ADW Millions
- Unlocking Winners: The Return of Daredevil
- Bill Would Allow Dealers at Indiana Racinos