Turf Paradise is coordinating two fundraisers to assist injured jockey Anne Von Rosen, who was paralyzed below the waist in a spill March 11 at the Arizona track.
Citing the paralyzing injuries suffered by a rider in a recent Quarter Horse race at Turf Paradise, the Jockeys' Guild is calling on all tracks to put in place $1 million in catastrophic injury coverage.
Turf Paradise is coordinating efforts to raise funds to assist jockey Anne Von Rosen, who was seriously injured in a March 11 spill at the track.
Jockey Anne Von Rosen will undergo a second surgery following a March 11 spill in a Quarter Horse race at Turf Paradise in which Von Rosen suffered a serious spinal injury.
Most Popular Stories
- Keeneland's Historical Racing Plans Delayed
- Taghrooda Flies to King George Triumph
- Irish Surf Runs Away in Cougar II Marathon
- Dance With Fate's Exercise Rider Has Surgery
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- Whitney Card's Grade I Races Taking Shape
- LoPresti Unfazed by Slow Move from Wise Dan
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys
- V. E. Day Gives Lezcano Win 2,000 in Curlin
- Little Alexis Set for Test After Bullet Move