John Sikura's Hill 'n' Dale Farms has bought a portion of the breeding rights in pro tem 2-year-old male leader Vindication from Satish and Anne Sanan's Padua Stables
Satish and Anne Sanan's Padua Stables, which ranks among the leading buyers of yearlings in North America, will not be participating in the Keeneland September yearling auction.
Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (gr. I) winner Cash Run will make her next start in the $200,000-added Indiana Breeders' Cup Oaks Friday at Hoosier Park, becoming the first Breeders' Cup winner to race at the Anderson, Ind. track.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Putting Uncle Mo in Perspective