John Sikura's Hill 'n' Dale Farms has bought a portion of the breeding rights in pro tem 2-year-old male leader Vindication from Satish and Anne Sanan's Padua Stables
Satish and Anne Sanan's Padua Stables, which ranks among the leading buyers of yearlings in North America, will not be participating in the Keeneland September yearling auction.
Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (gr. I) winner Cash Run will make her next start in the $200,000-added Indiana Breeders' Cup Oaks Friday at Hoosier Park, becoming the first Breeders' Cup winner to race at the Anderson, Ind. track.
Most Popular Stories
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- CHRB Discusses Cutting Back Racing Dates
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- Proctor's Ledge Makes Splash in Lake George
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Saratoga Opening Day Sees Handle Increase
- Litfin: No Going Against Arrogate in San Diego
- Tiz a Slam Heads Prince of Wales Stakes
- Sircat Sally Faces Stiff Test in San Clemente