John Sikura's Hill 'n' Dale Farms has bought a portion of the breeding rights in pro tem 2-year-old male leader Vindication from Satish and Anne Sanan's Padua Stables
Satish and Anne Sanan's Padua Stables, which ranks among the leading buyers of yearlings in North America, will not be participating in the Keeneland September yearling auction.
Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (gr. I) winner Cash Run will make her next start in the $200,000-added Indiana Breeders' Cup Oaks Friday at Hoosier Park, becoming the first Breeders' Cup winner to race at the Anderson, Ind. track.
Most Popular Stories
- Jim Dandy: Texas Red Denies Frosted
- Beholder All Class in Easy Hirsch Score
- American Pharoah Wraps Up Haskell Preparation
- Madefromlucky Gets Job Done in WV Derby
- Rock Fall Edges The Big Beast in Vanderbilt
- Rare Upset for Jockey Parker at Mountaineer
- Red Rifle Blasts Through in Bowling Green
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- After Anxious Moment, American Pharoah Cool
- Gabriel Charles Set for Arlington Million