Discreetly Mine, who developed into one of the nation's top sprinters this summer before being injured, has been retired from racing according to E. Paul Robsham Stables' racing manager Anna Hall.
Most Popular Stories
- Stanford Among Seven for Curlin Stakes
- Lenny's Place: Hall of Fame Edition
- Belmont Average Handle, Attendance Decline
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad
- Durkin Named TCA Honored Guest
- Curalina Gets CCA Oaks After 'Chatterbox' DQ
- Track Defends Trainer Suspended for Positive
- Reports of Mares Bred Due by Aug. 1.
- French Bloodstock Agent Moquet Dies at Age 46
- Wild Dude Stuns Masochistic in Bing Crosby