In addition to reports on the progress of the National Equine Health Plan, this year the Forum will include a presentation on how the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act will affect the horse industry.
Thoroughbred aftercare organizations may now apply for The Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance accreditation. By passing a TTA inspection, a facility will be eligible to receive financial support for their retired Thoroughbreds.
Most Popular Stories
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Anchor Down Retired to Gainesway
- Motion Hopes to Stay Hot in Matriarch
- Ellis Historical Racing to Exacta Systems
- V. E. Day Retired to Waldorf Farm