In addition to reports on the progress of the National Equine Health Plan, this year the Forum will include a presentation on how the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act will affect the horse industry.
Thoroughbred aftercare organizations may now apply for The Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance accreditation. By passing a TTA inspection, a facility will be eligible to receive financial support for their retired Thoroughbreds.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- Team Block relocating Fort Prado to Indiana
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Amid Gloomy Forecast, Illinois Sets Dates