In addition to reports on the progress of the National Equine Health Plan, this year the Forum will include a presentation on how the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act will affect the horse industry.
Thoroughbred aftercare organizations may now apply for The Thoroughbred Aftercare Alliance accreditation. By passing a TTA inspection, a facility will be eligible to receive financial support for their retired Thoroughbreds.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Under Agreement, Trainer Umarov Suspended Five Years
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - February 21, 2017
- Classic Empire, McCraken Individual Favorites in Pool 3
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory
- Gun Runner Rolls to Razorback Handicap Victory
- Guest Suite Fires Bullet in Preparation for Risen Star
- Grade 2 Status Not Reinstated for Buena Vista