Video lottery terminals will be coming to Saratoga Springs following approval Wednesday evening by local officials of a resolution permitting the devices at a Standardbred track located just down the road from the New York Racing Association's premier flat track.
The head of the government panel that will decide the fate of whether video lottery terminals will come to Saratoga Springs said officials have no plans to linger over the controversial matter.
Most Popular Stories
- Encouraging Starts to Saratoga, Del Mar Meets
- Commanding Curve Entered in Curlin Stakes
- Better Lucky Shines; My Miss Aurelia Third
- Filly Untapable Works Toward Haskell
- Will Take Charge Works Toward Whitney
- Grade I Winner Heir Kitty Tops Del Mar Sale
- Kiss to Remember Steps Up in Indiana Grand
- Matz Says He Nearly Retired Somali Lemonade
- Milestone Win 1,000 for Jockey Magrell
- Stopchargingmaria Impressive in CCA Oaks