Video lottery terminals will be coming to Saratoga Springs following approval Wednesday evening by local officials of a resolution permitting the devices at a Standardbred track located just down the road from the New York Racing Association's premier flat track.
The head of the government panel that will decide the fate of whether video lottery terminals will come to Saratoga Springs said officials have no plans to linger over the controversial matter.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish-bred Pure Champion Wins in New Zealand
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Waller Tallies Group I Double in Australia
- Sherman Says 'Chrome' Looks as Good as Ever
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Top Filly Princess of Sylmar Retired
- Big Gains Mark Keeneland Sale's Day 11
- Illinois Board Has Tough Call on 2015 Dates
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Pedigree Analysis: Inbreeding Trends