Chester and Mary Broman's homebred Hard to Stay Notgo romped to a front-running 5 1/2-length triumph in the $125,000 Franklin Square Stakes for New York-bred 3-year-old fillies Feb. 1 at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Once a claimer, Classic Point is now a graded stakes winner after taking the $300,000 Go for Wand Handicap (gr. III) Nov. 28 at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Noble Moon and Protonico hold a class edge over their five rivals in the Nov. 1 Discovery Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct Racetrack. The 1 1/8-mile race for 3-year-olds is worth $200,000.
Favored Brave Dave overcame a bad stumble at the start to register a front-running victory in the $100,000 Sapling Stakes (gr. III) Sept. 2 at Monmouth Park.
Indian Legend registered the first stakes win of her career when she outlasted prohibitive favorite Tar Heel Mom by a nose following a long stretch duel in the $250,000 My Juliet at Philadelphia's Parx Racing May 28.
Philadelphia Park shipper Deputy Daney stretched his unbeaten steak to three Jan. 18, winning the Jan. 18 Jimmy Winkfield Stakes at Aqueduct.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Tickets Go On Sale March 4
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- Fair Grounds Preps a Tale of Two Sexes
- Lenny's Place: Spring Training Edition
- Five-Year Suspension, $25,000 Fine for Chapa
- Slideshow: On the Way In Uruguay
- Lopez Lets El Kabeir Be 'The Boss'
- HOF Trainer Jerkens in Intensive Care in FL
- Crimson Giant Chasing Unlikely Big 'Cap Glory
- Horses to Watch at F-T Florida Sale