Giant Finish has 10 points on the Road to the Kentucky Derby, and bumped Fear the Kitten to the also-eligible list for the 20-horse field when it was announced he will run April 30.
Giant Finish, third in the Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati Spiral Stakes (gr. III) last month, will enter the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I), trainer Anthony Dutrow confirmed April 30.
IEAH Stables and partner Andy Cohen announced Jan. 30 that grade I winner Frost Giant will stand at Empire Stud in Hudson, NY.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - May 3, 2016
- Amoss Believes Lanerie Best Fit for Mo Tom
- NYRA Looking at Synthetic Track for Aqueduct
- Lani Breezes in Final Derby Preparation
- Nyquist's Groom Keeps Top Derby Horse Happy
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro
- Danzing Candy, Trojan Nation Train in KY
- Nyquist Strong in First Churchill Gallop
- Yearlong Process to Set Derby Odds