The Thoroughbred industry is making substantial strides in the area of racehorse aftercare programs -- some very public and others behind the scenes.
The Jockey Club has reduced the price of microchips for sale to owners and breeders by 50%, from $20 to $10 per chip.
Tattooed but unknown Thoroughbreds can now be identified from smart phones following the integration of Tattoo Lookup into Registry mobile.
The Jockey Club has added access to the auction sales history of identified Thoroughbreds as part of its Tattoo Identification Services.
The Jockey Club has modified its Interactive Registration platform to expand digital photo processing capacity and to create a "Registration Center."
Most Popular Stories
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Relieving Laminitis Pain in the Field
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity
- Strong Mandate Brings Lukas Back for More
- TimeformUS Saturday Plays
- Racing Voices: The Fastest Horse in the World
- Candy Boy Sharpens Up for Santa Anita Derby
- Mucho Macho Man Taking it Easy at Gulfstream
- Ria Antonia Posts Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Secretariat Celebration Set for March 29