Lenny Shulman asks the Vision 20/20 group 'What Would You Do as Racing Czar?' watch video
The Blood-Horse recently hosted a roundtable discussion featuring members of Vision 20/20, a group of under-40s formed to strengthen the Thoroughbred industry through various education, awareness, and innovation. watch video
Jenny Barnett is the new recruiting/client relations coordinator for Select Sales, the Central Kentucky-based sales agency announced Aug. 2.
Launching a new business venture in the midst of a global financial crisis would be a daunting task for most people, but the connections of several new consignments at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky select yearling auction seemed eager to take on the challenge the weekend before the sale's July 20 start.
Most Popular Stories
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- KY-Bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident