Lenny Shulman asks the Vision 20/20 group 'What Would You Do as Racing Czar?' watch video
The Blood-Horse recently hosted a roundtable discussion featuring members of Vision 20/20, a group of under-40s formed to strengthen the Thoroughbred industry through various education, awareness, and innovation. watch video
Jenny Barnett is the new recruiting/client relations coordinator for Select Sales, the Central Kentucky-based sales agency announced Aug. 2.
Launching a new business venture in the midst of a global financial crisis would be a daunting task for most people, but the connections of several new consignments at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky select yearling auction seemed eager to take on the challenge the weekend before the sale's July 20 start.
Most Popular Stories
- Undefeated Ocean Knight Wins Sam F. Davis
- 'Brandi' Makes Martha Washington Interesting
- Early Nominees to Triple Crown Races Increase
- Testa Rossi Gets Endeavour Victory on DQ
- Far Right Works, Confirmed for Southwest
- Complete List of Triple Crown Nominees
- Futura Powerful J&B Met Winner at Kenilworth
- Aqueduct Cancels Racing for Saturday, Jan. 31
- Leave the Light On Off Derby Trail
- The Legacy of Gone West