Lenny Shulman asks the Vision 20/20 group 'What Would You Do as Racing Czar?' watch video
The Blood-Horse recently hosted a roundtable discussion featuring members of Vision 20/20, a group of under-40s formed to strengthen the Thoroughbred industry through various education, awareness, and innovation. watch video
Jenny Barnett is the new recruiting/client relations coordinator for Select Sales, the Central Kentucky-based sales agency announced Aug. 2.
Launching a new business venture in the midst of a global financial crisis would be a daunting task for most people, but the connections of several new consignments at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky select yearling auction seemed eager to take on the challenge the weekend before the sale's July 20 start.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Wrap
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Kentucky Derby: Carrots for American Pharoah
- 2015 Kentucky Derby Race Sequence
- Derby Overnight Rating Highest Since 1992
- Baffert: Derby Win 'Was a Big Sigh of Relief'
- Post Kentucky Derby News Update for May 3
- Filly Completes Guineas Double for Coolmore
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Cirrus des Aigles Handily Wins Third Ganay