A weanling son of High Chaparral commanded the highest price of NZ$150,000 ($119,073 in U.S. funds) May 8 on the second day of New Zealand Bloodstock's national weanling, broodmare, and mixed bloodstock sale at Karaka.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- Podcast: Bob Baffert and the Breeders' Cup
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming
- CT Classic Could Move to Afternoon in 2015
- Foreign Policy to Stand at River Oaks Farms
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Kentucky Regulator Approves 2015 Race Dates
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener