Master William, upset winner of the $250,000 Cup and Saucer Stakes at Canada's Woodbine Racecourse last fall, is among 140 horses still being considered for the £1.25 million Vodafone Derby (Eng-I) after the first forfeit stage. The classic will be renewed June 5 at England's Epsom Downs.
Federal regulators have cleared the purchase of Anchor Gaming, the parent company of United Tote, by gambling equipment giant International Game Technology (IGT). The deal is valued at $1.4 billion.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Strong Racing Stable Has Oxley Looking Forward
- Southwest the Next Target for Uncontested
- Dr. Zic Among 36 Added to Fasig-Tipton Winter Mixed
- Uncle Lino Back to Work at Santa Anita
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Sunshine Millions Cuts After FTBOA Withholds Payment
- Eclipse Awards to be Televised on TVG2
- A Closer Look at Smarty Jones Winner Uncontested
- I'm a Chatterbox Entered in Krantz at Fair Grounds