After the way Etched ran away from the field in the $105,800 Nashua (gr. III) for 2-year-olds, it was easy to see why only four horses took on the promising Darley Stable homebred Oct. 28 at Aqueduct.
Racing fans will be able to cure their Breeders' Cup hangover Oct. 28 when Aqueduct hosts the Nashua (gr. III) and Tempted (gr. III) stakes for juveniles and the Knickerbocker Handicap (gr. IIIT) for turf specialists.
Most Popular Stories
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Gold Dream Punches Ticket to BC Classic
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf
- Terra Promessa Goes Gate to Wire in Bayakoa
- Curlin's Approval Stretches Out Handily in Royal Delta
- Wild At Heart Makes Short Work of Buena Vista