After the way Etched ran away from the field in the $105,800 Nashua (gr. III) for 2-year-olds, it was easy to see why only four horses took on the promising Darley Stable homebred Oct. 28 at Aqueduct.
Racing fans will be able to cure their Breeders' Cup hangover Oct. 28 when Aqueduct hosts the Nashua (gr. III) and Tempted (gr. III) stakes for juveniles and the Knickerbocker Handicap (gr. IIIT) for turf specialists.
Most Popular Stories
- Close Hatches Dominates Personal Ensign
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- California Chrome Sharpens Up at Los Alamitos
- Mark Valeski, Magna Graduate to Woodford
- Bayern Gallops 1 1/2 Miles On Eve of Travers
- Hootenanny, The Wow Signal to Meet in France
- Irish Surf Opts for Classic Over Del Mar 'Cap
- F-T Saratoga Fall Sale Expanded to Two Days
- Jerkens, Lukas, Durkin Honored at Saratoga
- Narniyn Seeks Breakthrough in Jean Romanet