HorseRacing TV will present live and uninterrupted coverage of the first two full days of the Keeneland November Breeding Stock Sale, the world's most prestigious sale of mares, foals and racing prospects.
HorseRacing TV will give racing fans a headstart in assessing the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships when the popular "Pursuit of the Cup" show returns for its third season on Wednesday, Sept. 7 at 8:30 p.m. PT/11:30 p.m. ET.
HorseRacing TV will celebrate the 30th birthday of the five-time Eclipse Award winner John Henry with a one-hour special presentation of the gelding's record 12 stakes victories at Santa Anita. "Standing Tall: John Henry at 30," will air at 11 a.m. ET (8 a.m. PT) March 9 without commentary and will feature the dozen stakes wins wire-to-wire with the original track announcers' calls.
Most Popular Stories
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- Catastrophic Equine Injuries' Impact on Jockey Injuries
- 'Chrome' Set for San Antonio, Bayern Doubtful
- 74-Year-Old Horseplayer Wins 2015 NHC Title
- Flashy Debut for Royal Delta Half Brother
- Desormeaux Sets Derby Path for Texas Red
- Sportive Overcomes Fog to Win Portland Mile
- Wildcat Red Sidelined with Back Muscle Pull
- Options Abound for Holy Bull Winner Upstart
- Bob Neumeier Wins Celebrity Challenge at NHC