HorseRacing TV will present live and uninterrupted coverage of the first two full days of the Keeneland November Breeding Stock Sale, the world's most prestigious sale of mares, foals and racing prospects.
HorseRacing TV will give racing fans a headstart in assessing the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships when the popular "Pursuit of the Cup" show returns for its third season on Wednesday, Sept. 7 at 8:30 p.m. PT/11:30 p.m. ET.
HorseRacing TV will celebrate the 30th birthday of the five-time Eclipse Award winner John Henry with a one-hour special presentation of the gelding's record 12 stakes victories at Santa Anita. "Standing Tall: John Henry at 30," will air at 11 a.m. ET (8 a.m. PT) March 9 without commentary and will feature the dozen stakes wins wire-to-wire with the original track announcers' calls.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- Obviously Targets Del Mar Mile Three-Peat
- CHRB Amends Fee Scale for Losing Jockeys
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- Big Blue Kitten Back in Jersey's Cliff Hanger
- TVG to Have Enhanced Pacific Classic Coverage
- Champion Benny the Bull to Bridlewood in 2015
- Seaway Draws Well-Balanced Field of 11