HorseRacing TV will present live and uninterrupted coverage of the first two full days of the Keeneland November Breeding Stock Sale, the world's most prestigious sale of mares, foals and racing prospects.
HorseRacing TV will give racing fans a headstart in assessing the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships when the popular "Pursuit of the Cup" show returns for its third season on Wednesday, Sept. 7 at 8:30 p.m. PT/11:30 p.m. ET.
HorseRacing TV will celebrate the 30th birthday of the five-time Eclipse Award winner John Henry with a one-hour special presentation of the gelding's record 12 stakes victories at Santa Anita. "Standing Tall: John Henry at 30," will air at 11 a.m. ET (8 a.m. PT) March 9 without commentary and will feature the dozen stakes wins wire-to-wire with the original track announcers' calls.
Most Popular Stories
- Injury Knocks Constitution Off Derby Trail
- Ky Derby: Form, Pedigree, Speed, & Red Flags
- Illinois Gaming Plans Would Slice Racing Aid
- And They're Off: The End of the Trail Edition
- Stronach Takes Stand on Integrity Reforms
- Midnight Hawk Brings Illinois Derby Intrigue
- Regulators Begin Asmussen Investigations
- Dude Back On Game for Charles Town Classic
- Street Boss Colt Among Top OBS Day 2 Workers
- Eight Rivals Try Kid Cruz in Federico Tesio