HorseRacing TV will present live and uninterrupted coverage of the first two full days of the Keeneland November Breeding Stock Sale, the world's most prestigious sale of mares, foals and racing prospects.
HorseRacing TV will give racing fans a headstart in assessing the Breeders' Cup World Thoroughbred Championships when the popular "Pursuit of the Cup" show returns for its third season on Wednesday, Sept. 7 at 8:30 p.m. PT/11:30 p.m. ET.
HorseRacing TV will celebrate the 30th birthday of the five-time Eclipse Award winner John Henry with a one-hour special presentation of the gelding's record 12 stakes victories at Santa Anita. "Standing Tall: John Henry at 30," will air at 11 a.m. ET (8 a.m. PT) March 9 without commentary and will feature the dozen stakes wins wire-to-wire with the original track announcers' calls.
Most Popular Stories
- Force the Pass Brilliant in Belmont Derby
- Speightster Still Undefeated With Dwyer Win
- Effinex Outlasts Tonalist at Wire in Suburban
- Irish Jasper Draws Away in Victory Ride
- Coffee Clique Proves Best in James Penny
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Trainer Desormeaux in New York State of Mind
- Front-Running Golden Horn Rolls in Eclipse
- Jockeys Fined for Whip Violations in SoCal
- 'Kathy' Prevails in Perfect Sting Thriller