Blood-Horse correspondent Jason Ford makes his way around Meydan Racecourse for the March 27 Dubai World Cup.
In one of several changes involving horses slated to run on the March 27 Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) program, Starlight Partners' dual grade I winner Take the Points has been given a new target, the Dubai Duty Free (UAE-I).
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Tapit, War Front Dominate Keeneland Sale
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- Team Block relocating Fort Prado to Indiana
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby