Blood-Horse correspondent Jason Ford makes his way around Meydan Racecourse for the March 27 Dubai World Cup.
In one of several changes involving horses slated to run on the March 27 Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) program, Starlight Partners' dual grade I winner Take the Points has been given a new target, the Dubai Duty Free (UAE-I).
Most Popular Stories
- Keeneland's New Dirt Track
- Back on Dirt at Keeneland; New Track Opens
- Ohio Moves to Increase Losing Mount Fees
- Speedy Moreno Dangerous Again in Woodward
- Indicators Drop at Ocala August Yearling Sale
- Target on Wise Dan for Bernard Baruch Return
- Santa Anita's Main Track to Reopen Sept. 2
- Solis Returns to California to Ride Full Time
- Stephanie's Kitten to be Offered at F-T Sale
- Kentucky Considers Allowing Salix-Free Races