When the Iowa Legislature passed the Pari-mutuel Gaming Act in 1983, state lawmakers envisioned diversifying Iowa's agricultural industry in an innovative direction - horse racing and breeding. The diversification process worked, and it has seen an increase
Most Popular Stories
- Texas Tracks Prepare for Sept. 1 Shutdown
- American Pharoah to Parade at Del Mar
- Espinoza Fined for Wearing Promo Material
- Woodward Stakes Field Could Prove Intriguing
- Zivo Returns Against NY-Breds at Spa
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- CTT Pledges Funds for Barn Surveillance
- Cuomo Authorizes Further 1% Share to NYTHA
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'