Given more than a four-month rest since his indifferent effort in the Dubai World Cup (UAE-I), Domestic Dispute should be able to avoid the so-called "Dubai Bounce" in Sunday's $200,000 Pat O'Brien Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. II) at Del Mar, trainer Patrick Gallagher believes.
Multiple stakes winner Bluesthestandard comes into Sunday's $150,000 San Carlos Handicap (gr. II) at Santa Anita Park riding high after a victory in the Palos Verdes Handicap (gr. II) at Santa Anita and a second place finish in the 2003 Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Twisted Tom Muscles His Way to New York Derby Score
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing, Tapwrit Work at Spa
- Lady Eli Survives Diana Inquiry
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Firenze Fire Upsets Sanford Stakes
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- John Henry, Phil Marino, and Early Cajun Days
- Litfin: No Going Against Arrogate in San Diego