A day highlighted by such major races as the Whitney and Haskell Handicaps, coupled with a $1-million voucher promotion and the second annual Claiming Crown, resulted in larger crowds at most U.S. tracks on Sunday, according to the National Thoroughbred Racing Association.
Most Popular Stories
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- NYRA Budget Passes, But Not Without Debate
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Online Stallion Season Auction Set for Iowa
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet