Pin Oak Stable's homebred Much Obliged surged past Scolara in the final strides to post a half-length win in the inaugural running of the $200,000 American One Thousand Guineas on the Arlington Park grass May 24.
Two feature races for 3-year-olds on the Arlington Park turf headline the program May 24. In the American One Thousand Guineas, Dreaming of Liz tries the grass for the first time. Sporting Art is the choice in the Arlington Classic.
Arlington Park will offer its own version of the One Thousand Guineas for 3-year-old fillies at one mile on May 24--the $200,000 American One Thousand Guineas.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud