Pin Oak Stable's homebred Much Obliged surged past Scolara in the final strides to post a half-length win in the inaugural running of the $200,000 American One Thousand Guineas on the Arlington Park grass May 24.
Two feature races for 3-year-olds on the Arlington Park turf headline the program May 24. In the American One Thousand Guineas, Dreaming of Liz tries the grass for the first time. Sporting Art is the choice in the Arlington Classic.
Arlington Park will offer its own version of the One Thousand Guineas for 3-year-old fillies at one mile on May 24--the $200,000 American One Thousand Guineas.
Most Popular Stories
- Half Sisters to Preakness Winners Race Sunday
- Dortmund Back to Training After Injury
- Ben's Cat Still After Third Turf Monster Win
- Dialed In Colt Leads Louisiana Yearling Sale
- CHRB Committee Advances New Lasix Proposal
- Royal Posse Aces Evan Shipman Stakes Debut
- Horseplayers Support USADA Oversight
- Pedigree Analysis: Caro
- NYTHA Executive Director Gallagher Retires
- Ironicus Has New Challenge in Bernard Baruch