Pin Oak Stable's homebred Much Obliged surged past Scolara in the final strides to post a half-length win in the inaugural running of the $200,000 American One Thousand Guineas on the Arlington Park grass May 24.
Two feature races for 3-year-olds on the Arlington Park turf headline the program May 24. In the American One Thousand Guineas, Dreaming of Liz tries the grass for the first time. Sporting Art is the choice in the Arlington Classic.
Arlington Park will offer its own version of the One Thousand Guineas for 3-year-old fillies at one mile on May 24--the $200,000 American One Thousand Guineas.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Tickets Go On Sale March 4
- On the Muscle, Dortmund Ready for San Felipe
- Carpe Diem Faces Ocean Knight in Tampa Derby
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 3, 2015
- Take Charge Brandi Not Entered in Honeybee
- Charles Town, Penn National Cancel Racing
- BC Tickets Still Available After Day One Sale
- Shared Belief a Massive Favorite in 'Big Cap
- Changes Possible on Federal Tax Withholdings
- Five-Year Suspension, $25,000 Fine for Chapa