American Horse Council Foundation still $150,000 short of goal, and needs help in order to ensure that this important update to economic data about the equine industry is completed.
Deloitte Consulting LLP has been retained by the American Horse Council to update the 1996 National Economic Impact Study of the Horse Industry in the U.S.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Juvenile Sales Scene Moves West to Barretts
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely