American Horse Council Foundation still $150,000 short of goal, and needs help in order to ensure that this important update to economic data about the equine industry is completed.
Deloitte Consulting LLP has been retained by the American Horse Council to update the 1996 National Economic Impact Study of the Horse Industry in the U.S.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Talks 2017 Triple Crown
- Elliott Honored with George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Boat Trip Gets First Foal Times Three
- Oscar Performance Targeting Keeneland for Season Debut
- Three Rules Fires Florida Bullet
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Local Hero, Guest Suite Top Risen Star Selections
- Canadian Horse Racing Plans Anniversary 250 Celebration