A Kentucky newspaper is reporting that the Kentucky House Speaker does not expect state lawmakers to move forward on any bills that would expand gambling in the state.
Horses and jobs are leaving Kentucky for other racing states with casino gaming read blog
Efforts to have a constitutional amendment placed on the Nov. 7 ballot for casino gaming in Arkansas have drawn opposition from several groups within the state.
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Thomas Enjoying Versatile Bridlewood Role
- Abel Tasman Upsets American Gal in Starlet
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight