A Kentucky newspaper is reporting that the Kentucky House Speaker does not expect state lawmakers to move forward on any bills that would expand gambling in the state.
Horses and jobs are leaving Kentucky for other racing states with casino gaming read blog
Efforts to have a constitutional amendment placed on the Nov. 7 ballot for casino gaming in Arkansas have drawn opposition from several groups within the state.
Most Popular Stories
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Court Rules Borells Have No Claim on Horses
- Songbird Works Fast and Easy at Santa Anita
- Malibu Moon Filly Tops F-T Pinhook Prospects
- A Look Back: Showdown in the 1986 Marlboro
- Breeders' Cup Decision Looms for Frosted
- Arrogate Finishes Strong in Latest Drill
- Catch a Glimpse May Not be Done for Season