A Kentucky newspaper is reporting that the Kentucky House Speaker does not expect state lawmakers to move forward on any bills that would expand gambling in the state.
Horses and jobs are leaving Kentucky for other racing states with casino gaming read blog
Efforts to have a constitutional amendment placed on the Nov. 7 ballot for casino gaming in Arkansas have drawn opposition from several groups within the state.
Most Popular Stories
- Invasor to Uruguay's Haras Cuatro Piedras
- Take Charge Brandi Set for Martha Washington
- Xpressbet Offers 'X-Country Pick 4' Feb. 7
- First Reported Foal for Point of Entry
- No Movement on Plans for Calder Barn Area
- Downey Profile: 10 U.S. Noms to UAE Derby
- First Reported Foal for Rattlesnake Bridge
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- Australian Vets Support New Racing Rule on Cobalt
- 'Chrome' Tops U.S. Nominees for World Cup