A Kentucky newspaper is reporting that the Kentucky House Speaker does not expect state lawmakers to move forward on any bills that would expand gambling in the state.
Horses and jobs are leaving Kentucky for other racing states with casino gaming read blog
Efforts to have a constitutional amendment placed on the Nov. 7 ballot for casino gaming in Arkansas have drawn opposition from several groups within the state.
Most Popular Stories
- McCarron Named New Trainer at Merryland Farm
- Baffert: Dortmund is 'Figuring it Out'
- Bill Would Allow Dealers at Indiana Racinos
- Churchill Weighs In on Its Racing Operations
- North Dakota May Owe Bankrupt ADW Millions
- Local Time Continues Meydan Dominance
- Horton Considers Rebel for Take Charge Brandi
- First Foal for Nephrite is Filly
- Greyhound 'Cessation' Bill Sends a Warning
- THS: Swale Stakes