State City, a millionaire and Dubai champion, will stand at Doug Arnold's Buck Pond Farm near Versailles, Ky., in 2006.
Darley isn't the only one bringing Sheikh-owned stars into Australia to stand at stud. State City, one of the best sprinters of his era, has been bought by West Australian Turf Club chairman Ted van Heemst to stand at stud in West Australia.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Espinoza: TC Pursuit 'Different This Time'
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- Golden Eagle Partial Dispersal at Barretts
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- Five Palms Making Stakes Debut in Los Angeles
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- Pletcher Horses Top Belmont Work Tab
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont
- 16 Remain Engaged for Epsom Derby