State City, a millionaire and Dubai champion, will stand at Doug Arnold's Buck Pond Farm near Versailles, Ky., in 2006.
Darley isn't the only one bringing Sheikh-owned stars into Australia to stand at stud. State City, one of the best sprinters of his era, has been bought by West Australian Turf Club chairman Ted van Heemst to stand at stud in West Australia.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries
- Tampa Bay Releases 2014-15 Stakes Schedule