State City, a millionaire and Dubai champion, will stand at Doug Arnold's Buck Pond Farm near Versailles, Ky., in 2006.
Darley isn't the only one bringing Sheikh-owned stars into Australia to stand at stud. State City, one of the best sprinters of his era, has been bought by West Australian Turf Club chairman Ted van Heemst to stand at stud in West Australia.
Most Popular Stories
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- F-T October Running Ahead of 2013 Record Pace
- Raffetto Joins New England HBPA Effort
- HRTV to Air Live Coverage of Breeders' Cup
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 2
- Trakus Coming to Some Australian Racecourses
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth