Former trainer David Loder, acting for an undisclosed client, topped Tattersalls' Autumn Horses In Training Sale in Newmarket Wednesday when paying 360,000 guineas for 2-year-old Kilworth (Ire), who had finished runner-up in the Royal Lodge Stakes (Eng-II) at Newmarket.
Nine 2-year-old colts are set to line up in the Shadwell Stud Middle Park Stakes (Eng-I) at Newmarket Friday. Aidan O'Brien holds a strong hand with his entry of Ivan Denisovich and Art Museum.
British filly Silca's Sister overtook favored Ivan Denisovich to gave trainer Mick Channon and jockey Ted Durcan an upset victory in the Darley Prix Morny (Fr-I) for 2-year-olds at Deauville Sunday.
Aidan O'Brien's exciting team of juveniles suffered a reversal for the second time in three days Friday when Amigoni finished out of the frame in the Sterling Insurance Richmond Stakes (Eng-II), which was won by Always Hopeful.
Most Popular Stories
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Del Mar Critics Speak Out at CHRB Meeting
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Weak OBS August Sale Fails to Recover
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- Will Exaggerator Be Beaten in the Travers?
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC