Prairie Meadows will recognize 194 community betterment projects from the 2007 fiscal year budget at a noon hour luncheon to be held Jan. 31 at the events and conference center in Altoona. This year's recipients received more than $1.98 million to foster programs in education, human services, economic development, and the arts.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Impressive in Workout
- Winning Crown Connections Feel It's Time
- Untapable Works Toward Ogden Phipps Stakes
- War Story to Skip Belmont, Head to Ohio Derby
- KEDRC Makes Cobalt Policy Recommendation
- American Pharoah 'Went Great' in Slop at CD
- NBC Sports Commentators on 'Night School'
- NY Begins Weekly Track Information Reports
- 'Win and You're In' Spot for Ordak Dan
- Hard Not to Like Skims Rail, Takes Gamely