Lemon Drop Dream, tracking a blistering pace into the stretch, charged home to register a well-timed victory in the $294,000 Count Fleet Sprint Handicap (gr. III) in his graded stakes debut April 10 at Oaklawn Park.
Secret Circle, a two-time graded stakes winner at Oaklawn Park as a 3-year-old in 2012, returns to the Hot Springs, Ark., track April 10 as the one to beat in the $300,000 Count Fleet Sprint Handicap (gr. III).
Local hope Ol Winedrinker Who overcame some drifting in the homestretch to capture the $150,000 Zia Park Derby by 3 3/4 lengths Dec. 1 in Hobbs, N.M.
With morning line pick Private Zone scratching out of the $150,000 Zia Park Derby Dec. 1 in New Mexico, Alsvid becomes the likely favorite in the field of eight remaining sophomores.
Politicallycorrect, rallying way wide through the homestretch for Kent Desormeaux, caught favored Willy Beamin in the final few strides to post an upset in the $400,000 Oklahoma Derby Sept. 30 at Remington Park.
Hansen, last year's champion 2-year-old male, makes his first start since a mid-pack finish in the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) June 30 in Prairie Meadows' Iowa Derby (gr. III).
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- HRRN Programming on New SiriusXM Channels
- Miss Behaviour Targets Charles Town Oaks
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Lenny's Place - Episode 1
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding
- Keeneland September Sale Sees More Gains
- California Chrome Arrives at Parx Racing