Favored Adieu showed her credentials as one of the leaders in the juvenile filly division with a game two-length victory in the Frizette (gr. I) over a sloppy Belmont Park track Saturday.
Adieu, who defeated the impressive Matron (gr. I) winner Folklore in Saratoga's Spinaway (gr. II), will be the one to beat in Belmont Park's $500,000 Frizette for 2-year-old fillies at one mile.
Bob and Beverly Lewis' homebred Folklore became the early favorite for the Alberto VO5 Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies (gr. I) when she routed the field by 14 lengths in Saturday's $300,000 Matron (gr. I) at Belmont Park.
You didn't say goodbye to your money if you bet on Adieu in the Spinaway Stakes (gr. II) at Saratoga Friday.
Most Popular Stories
- Handle Down at Challenged Delaware Park Meet
- Canterbury Requests 70 Racing Dates for 2015
- Mott's BC Fillies are Close to His Heart
- BC Challenge a Lucrative Entry for Starters
- Can Calculator Figure in BC Juvenile?
- That Handicapping Show: Hagyard Fayette S.
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back