In a desperate drive to the wire in the world's richest race, Brazilian-bred Gloria de Campeao nosed Lizard's Desire and Allybar in the $10 million Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) at the sparkling new Meydan Racecourse March 27.
Gio Ponti can more than make up for his three consecutive runner-up finishes with a victory in the world's richest horse race -- the $10 million Emirates Airline Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) March 27.
It looks as though a full field of 14 runners will contest the $10 million Dubai World Cup (UAE-I)--the world's richest horse race--March 27 at Meydan Racecourse.
Godolphin's Vale of York is set to return to competition on March 4 in the $250,000 Al Bastakiya, the middle jewel of the United Arab Emirates Triple Crown and one of six lucrative stakes at Meydan.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Sherman Reflects on Belmont Past and Present
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- Belmont Stakes News Update for June 2
- Florida Governor Signs Medication Reform Bill
- Belmont Stakes: American Pharoah Arrives
- MJC Hopes to Alter 2015 Laurel Racing Dates
- Buyers Selective On Day 1 of MM Yearling Sale