In a desperate drive to the wire in the world's richest race, Brazilian-bred Gloria de Campeao nosed Lizard's Desire and Allybar in the $10 million Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) at the sparkling new Meydan Racecourse March 27.
Gio Ponti can more than make up for his three consecutive runner-up finishes with a victory in the world's richest horse race -- the $10 million Emirates Airline Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) March 27.
It looks as though a full field of 14 runners will contest the $10 million Dubai World Cup (UAE-I)--the world's richest horse race--March 27 at Meydan Racecourse.
Godolphin's Vale of York is set to return to competition on March 4 in the $250,000 Al Bastakiya, the middle jewel of the United Arab Emirates Triple Crown and one of six lucrative stakes at Meydan.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity, Constitution Head Clark
- Indiana Trainer Facing Three-Year Suspension
- American Pharoah Touted in Derby Future Wager
- Sweeping New Drug Rules Approved in New York
- Voting Open for Secretariat Vox Populi Award
- Millennium Releases Stallion Roster, Fees
- Penn National Postpones Big Wednesday Card
- Old Friends Sets Open House for Silver Charm
- Hoppertunity Gets Churchill Chance in Clark
- TAA Accredits 19 Aftercare Organizations