The ruler of Dubai's finish earned a team victory in World Equestrian Games event.
Follow TheHorse.com's coverage of the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games with daily news, blogs, video, and slideshows.
Kentucky could realize a $167 million economic benefit from the 2010 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games, a significant increase from early projections of $150 million, organizers said.
Most Popular Stories
- Maiden No More, Laoban Stuns Jim Dandy Rivals
- A. P. Indian Outduels Holy Boss in Vanderbilt
- Flintshire Scores in Eventful Bowling Green
- Lexie Lou Goes Wire to Wire in Victoriana
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Minding Overcomes Trouble for Nassau Win
- Pennsylvania Sanctions Trainer Preciado
- Mind Your Biscuits Takes Amsterdam
- China Group to Build Caribbean Resort, Track
- BH 100: Summer Saturdays