The Thoroughbred Owners of California, working in collaboration with California racetracks, has changed allowance conditions in an effort to increase the horse inventory and improve average field size.
Most Popular Stories
- Espinoza Fined for Wearing Promo Material
- Texas Commission Gets Three-Month Reprieve
- Woodward Stakes Field Could Prove Intriguing
- American Pharoah to Parade at Del Mar
- Cuomo Authorizes Further 1% Share to NYTHA
- Zivo Returns Against NY-Breds at Spa
- Calumet to Sponsor KY Downs Juvenile Stakes
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- CTT Pledges Funds for Barn Surveillance
- 375 Cataloged for F-T Midlantic Fall Sale