Daniel Wildenstein, who won Breeders' Cup (gr. I) races with homebreds Steinlen and Arcangues and raced 1983 Horse of the Year All Along, has died, the Wildenstein Institute said Thursday. Wildenstein, who was one of the world's leading art dealers and collectors, was 84.
Most Popular Stories
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Stopshoppingdebbie to Start in LA Woman
- Top Jockey in World's Top Races to be Honored
- Lexington Horseman Snellings Dies at Age 81
- Princess of Sylmar to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Is Low-Dose Omeprazole Effective for Treating Ulcers?
- Fields Shaping Up for Super Saturday Card
- Keeneland Gross, Average Decline Slightly