Daniel Wildenstein, who won Breeders' Cup (gr. I) races with homebreds Steinlen and Arcangues and raced 1983 Horse of the Year All Along, has died, the Wildenstein Institute said Thursday. Wildenstein, who was one of the world's leading art dealers and collectors, was 84.
Most Popular Stories
- Chasing Landaluce
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 2-Year-Olds
- General Quarters Moves to Crestwood Farm
- U.S. Horses Face Tough Tests in Hong Kong
- That Handicapping Show: Claiming Crown 2013
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Dale Romans - Little Mike
- Hollendorfer Sends Out Pair in Bayakoa
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Tattersalls Ends Year With Soaring Figures