TVG will add the upcoming 71-day winter race meet at Santa Anita Park to its broadcast schedule. The addition means that coverage of the major California stand will now be available to the most homes in the meet's history.
TVG announced Monday, July 23, that it will air live racing and on-site programming during opening week of the 2007 Saratoga meet.
TVG will break new ground when it presents a live telecast of the 34th annual Eclipse Awards, Monday, Jan. 24 from 6-10 p.m. PT. The network's telecast, from the Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Los Angeles, marks the first time horseracing's "Oscars" will be presented live on TV.
TV Games Network will present a 90-minute preview show of the Keeneland April 2-year-olds in training sale Tuesday at 10:30 p.m. Eastern.
Jill Byrne, who has previously worked in studio and as an analyst and reporter on such TVG programming as "The Works" and "Trackside Live," will join the network as a full-time analyst beginning with TVG coverage of the Keeneland spring meet on April 2.
Blinkers Off, a weekly 10-minute segment that will preview the weekend's big races, will debut Friday on TV Games Network at 12:05 p.m. Eastern.
TVG will offer live coverage and analysis of the Keeneland July select yearling sale July 15 and 16 from 7-10:30 p.m.
Most Popular Stories
- Clement Hirsch: Iotapa After BC Distaff Slot
- CDI Reports Record Second Quarter Revenues
- Trainer Joshua Stein Wins in Debut at Sonoma
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- New York-Bred Palace At Home In Vanderbilt
- Tom Amoss Secures 3,000th Training Victory
- Juddmonte Stallions Available to S.H. Mares
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Stronach Group Names Vet O'Neil to Key Post
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll