Wednesday, Feb. 11, marks the 20th anniversary of a historic moment in Thoroughbred history: Holy Bull breaks down, and Cigar rolls on in the Donn Handicap (gr. I) at Gulfstream Park.
Buddy's Saint, a 12-length winner of the one-mile Nashua Stakes (gr. II) Nov. 7, returned to the Big A Nov. 28 and turned the $200,000 Remsen Stakes (gr. II) into a romp, winning by 4 lengths over 20-1 longshot Peppi Knows.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- Ferndale Racetrack OK After Earthquake
- Three Rules Being Considered for Swale Stakes
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity
- Holy Bull Stakes Goal for Gunnevera
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- Woodbine Reports Increased Handle
- Jockeys' Guild Set for Annual Assembly
- Top Global Runners Vie in Hong Kong Races