The 20th annual Thoroughbred Charities of America Stallion Season Auction raised a gross amount of $1.7 million compared to $1.2 million in 2008.
Nominations to some of the leading North American sires will be available to benefit Thoroughbred Charities of America when the organization's Stallion Season Auction begins Nov. 30 at 9 a.m.
Julien Leparoux sent Skylighter to the front, and the Sky Mesa filly just coasted around the track to an easy victory in the first stakes on the Preakness day undercard May 16, the Allaire duPont Distaff (gr. II).
Thoroughbred Charities of America completed the first phase of its annual Stallion Season and Sporting Art Auction on Dec. 7, with results pointing toward a new record.
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Abel Tasman Upsets American Gal in Starlet
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow