On a dirt track that so far was favoring late runners, Bobby Flay's Super Espresso circled foes and fought gamely with second choice Payton D'oro to win the $100,000 Allaire du Pont Stakes May 21 at Pimlico.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud
- Mirahmadi New Full-Time Caller at Golden Gate
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Klimt to Stretch Out in FrontRunner
- Streaking A. P. Indian Tops Vosburgh
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday