On a dirt track that so far was favoring late runners, Bobby Flay's Super Espresso circled foes and fought gamely with second choice Payton D'oro to win the $100,000 Allaire du Pont Stakes May 21 at Pimlico.
Most Popular Stories
- Suffolk Downs Loses Casino Bid on 3-1 Vote
- Injury Forces Sea The Moon's Retirement
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- What's Going On Here: Solid at the Core
- 'Gold Hopes to Keep Churchill Record Intact
- Keeping Pace: Galileo Proving Up to Challenge
- Slideshow: The Week in Photos for 09/16/2014
- Is PA Derby Best Spot For 'Chrome'?
- Curlin Colt Tops Strong Keeneland Session
- Flashback Retired to Stand at Hill 'n' Dale